Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Great news!


One benefit I had to not sleeping well last week, was being able to watch these beautiful babies peacefully sleep [in the middle of our cal king bed] lol...

I got wonderful news last week. Thank you for the prayers. My MRI came back showing no sign of the cyst, and I think they are still having a hard time explaining it. I don't mind a miracle or unexplainable disappearance of the cyst. I'm just thrilled it's not there! I fully believe God healed whatever it was, and that it is no more, and I give him all the credit for it.

We had a fun time swimming Saturday then I ended up sick with a cold over the weekend so my last few days have been funky, but my baby sisters birthday (20!) is coming up this weekend so I am sure we'll do something fun if we're all well then!

My work day is about to begin so I need to go, but I just had to share the good news of my results. :) have a great week!




       Nicholas watching the ipad. I love    
          his hands behind his head. :)

 Emmy Lou with her buddy Chanel :)

Tiffani with Sarah and Emmy in the car yesterday. They are holding hands because they are "buddies" according to the girls. So sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment