Hi There and welcome to my blog! This isn't my first go-round with a blog, but after a couple-year hiatus I decided to start fresh and new, since life has given me many new things over the last year or so!
Let me start by introducing myself for those of you who don't know me. My name is Heather but I go by Heth. I am a 20-something from Texas, married to the man of my dreams, who is my soul mate and the best friend I could ever ask for. After several years of infertility and trying to conceive, we decided to try In-Vitro Fertilization and doctors gave us a 3% chance of triplets. As you might have guessed, it worked, and we are the proud parents of triplets who will be a year old soon!
I recently put together a video documenting the last couple of years if you would like to see---
I'm newly addicted to Pinterest and finding fun things to make {easily} for our babies, Christmas ideas, neat tips and ideas, recipes, etc.! I hope to be able to share some of what I've learned and made along with our adventures along this amazing journey of life!
For now, I've got 3 babies crying for attention before bed! Good night and happy reading!
Heth
0 comments:
Post a Comment